Thursday, October 21, 2010

Midterms over!




I haven't been very active in the blogosphere thanks to midterm exams, but those are finally done and the grades have arrived. More or less pleased with mine, and here they are :

Clinical Chemistry : 92
Clinical Microbiology : 90
Hematology : 79
Transfusion Science : 77

Guess I shouldn't be assigned to the blood bank just yet. :)

To celebrate that being over, there'll be a guest post by Maria Zannini tomorrow - and she's got a wonderful new release called True Believers. Stay tuned!

Image from : http://www.jupiterimages.com/Image/royaltyFree/78782266

3 comments:

LM Preston said...

Whahoo! They're over. Looks like you are getting your degree in health sciences career. My high schooler wants to be a paramedic (he's taking classes in HS)then nursing and later a NP or PA. Keep at it, maybe I'll be able to refer you for study help.

Maria Zannini said...

Huzzah! Congrats.

I know only one thing about blood. I don't want to see on the outside unless it's somebody else's. :)

Marian Perera said...

LM - Thanks! Yes, I'm studying to be a medical laboratory technologist. I'm impressed that your high schooler is already taking those kinds of courses - not wasting any time. :)

Maria - Thank you. :) And honestly, it's quite different working with blood when that comes in a nice little labeled container (as opposed to spurting out of someone's arm).