Saturday, April 17, 2010

How I got published


I'm guest blogging on How Publishing Really Works about my somewhat winding path to publication. Check it out!

Jane Smith, who runs HPRW and The Self-Publishing Review, is an experienced member of the Absolute Write forums, not to mention a writer, editor and a good friend. When I first contacted her about a guest post, I suggested "Five things phishing and literary scams have in common", because I didn't think my being published was enough of a splash to warrant a blog post by itself.

But Jane obviously saw it in a different light and generously offered to host both blog posts. Thanks again, Jane! You're the best. :)

Oh, and that's my promotional activity for today.

Well, apart from adding a page called The world of Eden to my website.

No comments: